Friday, April 4, 2008

The Pregnant Man

Just saw this article on the buzz surrounding "the pregnant man." Am I the only person in the world who doesn't get the hype??

So a lady has gender-altering procedure (hey, it's a free country!). The lady can still have a kid but is now, for legal purposes, a man. The lady/man has a kid. Media goes crazy with stories of how a man has a kid. MASS HYSTERIA ENSUES!!!

My favorite part of the article is how Yahoo searches for "oregon pregnant man" have increased 461% in recent weeks, begging the question--who was searching for that before??

I don't have documented proof, but I'd estimate that 100% of babies delivered in the history of the world were delivered by women (with the exception of Dateline's Chris Hanson, who is a high-tech robot from the planet "Awesome"). So, a quick note to the media: if something's giving birth to kids, it probably has a uterus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I THINK THIS COUNTRY IS FULL OF SICK INDIVIDUALS WHO NEED SPIRITUAL HEALING. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST PATHETIC STORIES I HAVE EVER HEARD. AND PLEASE STOP CALLING HER A MAN SHE IS A WOMAN WHO HAD HER GENITALS MUTILATED AND REDONE. THERE IS NOTHING EXCITING ABOUT THAT. THE DOCTOR WHO PERFORMED THE PROCEDURE ON HER SHOULD BE PUT IN THE MIDDLE OF BAGHDAD WITH A SIGN AROUND HIS NECK THAT SAYS I HATE LIFE. HE IS NO WORSE THAT THE SO CALLED TERRORIST THAT SO MANY DISLIKE FOR FIGHTING FOR THEIR FREEDOM. ITS NO WONDER BILLIONS OF PEOPLE HATE AMERICANS. WE SHOULD JUST STOP PRACTICING RELIGION AND START WORSHIPING THE SATAN BECAUSE OUR ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. AGAIN I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW DISGUSTED I AM, AND WHO CARES IF I AM GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT WHEN ALL THIS NON SENSE IS GOING ON.
PEACE